An opportunity for an ambitious Consultant to develop their passion to progress and excel in a Consulting environment.
The role will focus on supporting the ongoing success of r10 consulting by delivering high quality projects either as part of a team or individually. You will contribute to winning new business and ensuring objectives are clearly defined and achieved, while gaining further experience and exposure to Insurance Consulting.
The individual will be involved in a variety of projects requiring both getting into the detail and thinking strategically. We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset, willingness to learn and a person who matches our forward thinking and diverse ethos.
- Day-to-day running of continuing client projects
- Support the team and work plans to deliver projects on time, on budget and to demanding high standards
- Plan, scope, shape and mobilise projects
- Work collaboratively with clients to develop the vision, benefits, analyse the approach; assess change readiness and develop communication and engagement strategies where appropriate
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge of project delivery, support clients to lead and manage change
- Demonstrate knowledge of best practice tools and techniques
- Assist with managing risk, financial and compliance procedures on projects
- Analyse, produce and review proposals, providing appropriate solutions to problems, and making decisions on the way forward by acting as liaisons on behalf of the client.
- Partner with the client to clearly understand their needs and to provide best possible solutions for the client’s consideration.
- Facilitate a corporate approach to ensure we deliver what the client needs across the whole organisation
- Provide sound understanding of the client, identifying potential threats, our position with our client, tactics, relationship management and proactive engagement
- Promote the joined-up provision of services that add tangible value to the client, as will be demonstrated through their feedback
- Align communications and service standards for the client to ensure they receive the fully integrated service they expect
- Manage a project opportunity from initial identification through to full proposal
- Identify key technical sections of proposals especially approach and methodology as and when required
- Drive sustainable profitable growth
- Project management skills including the ability to work in a team to deliver high quality work on time and to budget
- IT project management and communication skills
- Experience working with senior management in project/scope management, reporting, issue escalation and risk management
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of business processes
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Ability to manage several activities at once and prioritize them
- Willing to travel as and when required