An exciting evolutionary step in the modernisation of the London Market reinsurance sector and represents a greenfield opportunity to raise the bar in high-quality software development and delivery in an agile environment.
We require a competent, self-starting Technical Business Analyst with a knowledge of reinsurance and agile delivery to assist in developing this new digital reinsurance platform as part of a wider market digital transformation programme.
- Conducting detailed analysis of business requirements to produce business driven (BDD) user stories for iterative development and testing.
- Contribute to change management activities as part of the project team.
- Contribute to development of user guides and training material as part of project team.
- User stories will be high quality. They will cover APIs, notifications and messaging components to ensure that these can be estimated, delivered by developers and used to define test scripting for manual and automated test regimes.
- Work with business experts to define and document business scenarios to help drive data models, API contract design, and to work with testers to agree test appropriate coverage and build comprehensive test automation for all system interfaces (test driven development).
- Analysing, understanding and documenting existing system behaviour, including data mapping to support integration design as well as identification of system features and data requirements.
- Data/business analysis required to identify volumetric requirements for specific use cases to feed into capacity models and performance testing as well as gathering and refining operational requirements.
- London Market insurance experience
- Acord messaging expertise/ familiarity with 2016.10
- Agile methodology experience (preferably SAFe®) to include BDD and TDD
- EBOT experience desired
- Experience in Treaty Reinsurance operations or IT development
- Complex Business and Systems analysis experience
- Data Modelling
- Processing Modelling
- Data Migration