Business Analyst – Operational Change / Consultant
LOCATION: REMOTE | DURATION: 3 MONTHS
r10 Consultancy requires a competent operational business analyst for a short term contract. Our client is in the process of registering for Xchanging’s central services. Their operating model will change from non-bureau to bureau, and they need some assistance in transitioning from one to the other.
- Working in a project team within the client’s organisation, with the business and SMEs to define and document business scenarios; review, identify and map out the transition process
- Interpret business need and translate them into the application and operational requirements and processes with the help of strong analytical and product management skills
- Create, analyse and validate detailed functional specifications. Produce high quality documentation to support the work, & report on findings to present to stakeholders where necessary
- Analysing, understanding and documenting existing system behaviours, including process mapping to support integration design.
- Full working knowledge and understanding of DXC/Xchanging Central Services, systems and operational processes
- Experience as an operational business analyst, working directly in the Insurance Market
- Experience of working on complex projects dealing with a number of processes and applications.
- Experience in producing high quality material to a predefined readiness criteria, including writing detailed acceptance criteria and documenting failure scenarios and defining and documenting exception processes
- Ability to work confidently as a Consultant SME & communicate effectively with various teams of all levels
This is an immediate requirement, outside IR35.