Business Analyst / Senior Consultant
r10 requires a London Market Business Analyst to assist with the delivery of building of a new digital platform, compiling all aspects of the Insurance ecosystem to work in harmony.
The assignment involves working on a digital transformation program that will deliver a new, digitally matured ecosystem for customers that drives business value though improved accuracy and availability of data, reduced manual processing overheads and real time and analytical insights through digital channels including Web Apps, APIs and messaging.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLSET
- Experience working as a Technical Business Analyst in a number of the following areas: London Market business processes, system implementations, user testing management/best practice, design and delivery
- Understanding of the London Market insurance lifecycle and business processes
- Experience working closely with, and supporting development teams in an agile environment
- Previous experience of the technical improvement of new platforms in Insurance
- Experience with EDI Messaging Structure
- Strong communication and stakeholder management experience, as well as working with external vendor/providers
- Work with Business BAs and SMEs to understand business requirements and user experience designs to define and document business scenarios and optimise business use experience
- Conduct detailed data/business analysis on business processes and requirements, to identify volumetric requirements for specific use cases to feed into data models
- Write high quality, testable user stories for digital applications, APIs and messaging components to ensure that these can be estimated & delivered by the Developers.
- Produce high quality documentation which is clear, concise and accessible to business and technical audiences