Claims Adjuster – Energy
Our client is looking to increase their team of Claims Adjusters supporting the growth of their Elective Claims Service.
The Claims team provides a London based delegated claims service to the London Market. The scope of the service includes multiple classes of business comprising of both Standard and Complex claims. Our client handles thousands of transactions per month, with stringent SLAs.
- Managing and adjusting claims from first notification to settlement within pre-authorised authority limits
- Claims adjusting on behalf of current clients
- Day-to-day management of the claims component
- Bordereau processing and reconciliation.
- Provision of technical support for the adjusting of various COB claims
- Ensuring each client’s claim service standards are maintained or enhanced
- Managing and enhancing client relationships
- Monitoring performance against contract SLAs and KPIs
- Delivering and presenting reports to clients on specific claims issues
SKILLSET / KNOWLEDGE:
- Proven experience in London Market claims adjusting across Energy
- Proven experience in respect of the London Market process including Broker CLASS @ Lloyd’s and ECF System
- Able to work across multiple stringent client SLAs
- Organised and able to prioritise workload