Client Relationship Manager
We are looking for an experienced Client Relationship Manager to join the London Market Insurance Team on behalf of one of our Major Insurance Client.
As a Client Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for enhancing the reputation of the company through the delivery of first-class client servicing; acting as an entry point for customers into Insurance services, as well as assisting the business on all day to day CRM requests.
- Responsible for the day-to-day servicing of a defined group of London market Insurance clients; acting as key customer contact and entry point
- Own and maintain customer account strategies and manage trusting client relationships
- Attend client meeting and field customers queries/requests; action the prompt resolution of issues, maintaining view on activity until complete
- Lead and document monthly customer service review meetings providing reporting on proceeding months service and monitor actions; ensuring they are being progressed
- Assists in analysing and documenting client’s business requirements and processes; communicating these requirements to technical and product teams
- New service development: Identify opportunities and educate clients on the application of our information and offerings that can support them in achieving their commercial/operational and strategic objectives
- Work with company representative in assisting customers with their Broker on-boarding process, liaising with internal and external parties as appropriate
- Build and maintain strong working relationships across all business areas
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong London Market Insurance industry knowledge combined with effective knowledge of operational processes.
- Proven ability to take ownership of client queries and achieve successful resolution by influencing colleagues and third parties.
- A strong communicator able to listen to clients, understand their issues and deal with people at all levels.
- Previous experience of working in a B2B sales or account management environment
- The ability to build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders and develop deep levels of trust that enable you to persuade and influence decision-making.
- Motivated to deliver first class client service, balancing the needs of the client with those of the business
- Presentation skills to communicate with management and customers
- Analytical and problem-solving skills