Data Engineer – Senior Consultant
This assignment involves the implementation of a reinsurance delegated authority platform.
We are currently in search of a Database Engineer with working knowledge of data structures to assist with a data transfer into a new platform.
- Develop Data pipeline.
- Help engineer data transfer from Catex data platform to a new platform.
- Provide input to the selection and delivery of data management.
- Interpret business requirements from workstreams.
- Influence the next phase of data strategy, contributing to the physical data architecture and engineering roadmap.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS:
- Proven Catex experience or understanding of CatEx Datamart and Data Model or similar systems.
- Strong Microsoft SQL Server 2014 (or prior) experience.
- SSRS (SQL Server reporting Services) Reporting Data Models.
- SSRS (SQL Server reporting Services) Report Builder 3.0
- SSRS – reporting wizard functionality.
- Development tools: VisualStudio, GIT, Jira.
- Programming languages – T-SQL
- Strong analytic, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Solid documentation skills.
- A high level of self-motivation and capable of working on own initiative.
- Proven problem-solving skills.