Our client is looking for an experienced Product/Account Manager to join the Claims Core services Team within the London Market to support the maintenance and growth of current services and revenue; identifying potential opportunities and the management of the Joint Ventured relationships through the offerings they specialise in leading.
The successful individual will be responsible for P&L performance and will be required to manage and champion the development requirements, ensuring alignment to the strategy of the business and the Product, as well as the requirements of Customers.
- Responsible for Product P&L performance to meet expectations and accountable to the P&L owner. This includes, supporting Sales (Revenue) and Delivery (Cost) Leads to ensure Product profitability.
- Track and forecast Sales Revenue for allocated accounts and have oversight of financial aspects including:
- Revenue GAP/Target
- Forecasting and financial review
- Liaise with other Product lead/managers on new opportunities and provide SME Level Offering Knowledge both internally and externally
- Support the Account in upselling and cross selling the offerings listed in the offerings catalogue to deliver against the specific objectives detailed in the annual Business Plans
- Recommend the most appropriate offerings from the offerings catalogue to clients or consumers by understanding buyers or consumers needs and business challenges.
- Define the strategic roadmap for the development of the allocated offerings.
- Work closely with other business areas to improve the understanding of how wide-ranging operations integrate to widen the use of the current offerings along with identifying and developing new offerings
- Support the Customer Relationship Managers for the maintenance and growth of current services and revenue, identifying potential opportunities and the management of relationship with designated key clients
- Create and maintain relationship with existing and prospective customers to facilitate honest feedback and gain trust so as to be their preferred supplier.
- Manage all Sales Pipeline and Salesforce entries ensuring all Salesforce KPIs are adhered to and each entry to updating weekly or as required.
- Ensure all Product Collateral is updated regularly and is fit for purpose.
- Deliver against Business Plan objectives for account revenue growth, churn and new logo
- Liaise with customer ahead of renewals understanding their needs to leverage relationships.
- Operate in line with Regulatory Requirements including invoicing discipline and aged debt reviews.
- Ensure all processes and supporting documentation is in place for products to move successfully into Sales/Run and be tracked successfully.
- Manage and champion the development requirements, ensuring alignment to the strategy of the business and the Product, as well as the requirements of Customers (to elevate attractiveness / competitiveness) always ensuring there is Product Optimisation.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Product or Account Manager experience within the commercial insurance sector
- Product Knowledge around Claims service
- Able to deal at all levels within an organisation (including Senior Executive)
- Commercial awareness
- Relates to customers and able to quickly build rapport and influence outcomes
- Excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills at both a technical and non-technical level.
- Able to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Able to work under pressure in a demanding environment
- Ability to make decisions, act upon them quickly and be accountable
- Adaptable with ability to multi-task at variable levels
- Able to prioritise multiple activities