Product Owner – Consultant
This assignment involves working on the delivery of building of a new digital platform; compiling aspects of the Insurance ecosystem to work in harmony.
- Be the point of contact for requirements, project issues and queries on Product
- Understand and anticipate the client’s needs to more effectively manage the development process
- Work with ACORD Solutions Group to get messaging and notifications implemented for business area in the first instance, followed by the remaining London Market and Lloyds business (Notification service including EDI, Accord and ESA’s notifications)
- Clearly identify and describe product items in order to build a shared understanding of any problems and solution with the product development team
- Inspect and evaluate product progress through each iteration.
- Communicate with stakeholders across the board, including customers, business managers, and the development team to make sure the goals are clear and the vision is aligned with business objectives
- Make decisions regarding the priority of product backlog items in order to deliver maximum outcome with minimum output
- Document management service including the interfacing with Insurers’ Market Repository platform
- Party portal and service – Management of all Party data (I.E. Broker, carrier, managing agents, 3rd parties) data includes users, preferences.
- Ensure transparency into the upcoming work of the product development team.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILL SET:
- Deep working knowledge London Insurance Market
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner on a complex project
- A strong understanding of EDI and Acord
- Knowledge of agile processes and principles
- Excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills