Sanctions Officer / Senior Consultant
Apply for assignment < Back
r10 are seeking a Compliance Sanctions officer to support with the delivery of a Compliance Project.
- Work with the Class underwriters and their Underwriting teams to support the business plan aspirations
- Support the Sanctions team and Compliance Director, in respect of ensuring that the business is supported to assist with compliance with all aspects of sanctions.
- Responsible for sanctions decisions for the business after appropriate review.
- Conduct first line investigations, to fully understand sanctions issues and potential breaches.
- Review and create policy, procedure and process documents related to sanctions
- Significant experience of sanctions related roles and providing sanctions advice
- Has previously helped raise awareness of relevant regulatory and legislative sanctions requirements and created a more sanctioned aware organisation
- Experience of working within Insurance industry and Lloyds of London markets.
REQUIRED SKILL SET
- An understanding of the legal and regulatory framework relating to sanctions.
- An understanding of the external reporting requirements for sanctions and financial crime