What is the r10 Referral Scheme?
r10’s referral programme is a scheme where people who successfully refer associates to r10 receive a reward.
Why does r10 support a referral scheme?
It is r10’s strategic mission to build trust into everything that we do by designing and delivering services that support the short, medium and long-term success of our clients. Thus, continuing to attract expertise is crucial for our clients and us.
Associates within the r10 network are in an ideal position to identify and refer people with the talent and knowledge we seek to help shape our clients’ future.
Who is eligible to benefit from the referral scheme?
Generally, everyone is able to participate in the scheme. There is an exception if you are involved in the hiring, interviewing and/or decision-making process for the position in question.
Who can you refer?
You are encouraged to refer potential associates from your personal and professional network you feel would be a good fit for the firm. You should know the person well enough to provide a reference for them. You should refer an associate for a specific open position.
You cannot receive a referral reward if the associate:
- has already been identified via another recruiting channel or has applied for the role directly.
- is a former r10 associate who left the firm less than 12 months prior to his or her new assignment date.
- leaves or gives/has been given notice within 12 weeks of being assigned.
What is the reward?
The reward will be presented in the form of a voucher of choice from an approved selection.
The value of the voucher will be determined by the role level of the placement.
What are the terms and conditions?
- r10 will pay an introduction bonus to any person who introduces an associate who is subsequently assigned as a result of that introduction, provided that all the terms of this policy are satisfied.
- The bonus will be paid upon successful completion of 12 weeks of contracted work.
- Only one introduction bonus will be paid for each new person placed. If more than one eligible person refers the same successful job applicant, the introduction bonus will be paid to the person whose name is submitted first in line with the procedure.
- There is no limit on the number of referrals that you can make. However, any referral must be in connection with a specific vacancy.
- This is a discretionary scheme.
What do you need to do to refer a potential associate?
Send us an email to email@example.com with the name of the associate(s) you are referring to a specific job opening.